Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new

I hope everyone had a very joyous and festive Christmas!  Now that the craziness of the holidays are almost over, we have a moment to catch our breaths and reflect on all that's happened over the past year.  I always  marvel at how quickly each year passes, and as I get older, time seems to go even faster.  Not only is it the end of a year, it's also the end of the first decade of the new millenium.  I remember thinking on January 1st 2000 that 2010 seemed SO far away, but look...we're almost there! 

Of course, with the start of a new year come new resolutions.  I've never been one to really make new years resolutions (maybe  because I'm terrible at keeping them), but with the start of a new decade, perhaps now's a good time as any to make and committ to some.  Looking around my house at the myriad of unfinished craft projects, abandoned hobbies, and unkept promises in my head to finish what I've started, I think my resolution will be to follow-through on anything that I committ myself to.  First order of business - follow through on finishing this blog post. 

Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment