Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back in the bay area...for the last time this year

I'm on the final leg of my fall recruiting trips, back in the bay area until Friday.  Luckily, my hotel is right next to Union Square so the first thing I did upon checking in was change and hit the shops. 

Since this is the last time this year I'll be up in the bay area, I figured I might as well make the most of the shopping opportunities here.  At Anthropologie, I watched the employees in the middle of creating their winter store displays - using plastic cups, straws, chicken wire, cotton balls, cash register tape...how the heck do they come up with such whimiscal displays using the most random items??

I also bought a pair of grey boots, which I've been searching forever for, and long-sleeved shirts (which I have plans to embellish with some flower pins that I'll make in the future). 

My last trip of the year!  Bay area, I love you, but after  5 trips in 2 months, I'm ready for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment