Monday, September 20, 2010

Bye bye work...hello maternity leave!

Last Wednesday was my last day of work before maternity leave.  I've been looking forward to this for  months but now that it's here, I'm finding myself being rather bored and restless.  Everyone's been telling me to relax, rest up, and do absolutely nothing, especially since I'll never be able to regain this time once the baby's born, but try as I might, this is tougher to do than it sounds!  Maybe it's because of my short attention span - I can barely sit through a movie or spend hours finishing up a craft project.  Or perhaps the pregnancy makes it difficult to be in one position for long periods of time.  Whatever the case...man, I'm really bored.  It doesn't help that I'm stuck without a car since it's currently at the dealer's. 

I guess it's time to go refold the baby's clothes (for the 10th time).

No comments:

Post a Comment