Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mobiles galore

Yikes, can't believe it's been so long since my last post!  With work and personal stuff going on the past few weeks, I guess I haven't had much time for anything else.  I'm not doing a good job of keeping my new years resolution of regular blog postings...eek!

Anyways, I saw these amazingly whimisical and airy mobiles at The Wonderland Studio and fell in love.  They're so modern, simple, and somewhat organic-looking - and the prices are good enough for them to be accesible to almost anyone.

It might fit nicely in a corner of our guest room to add a splash of color and design.  I'm seriously contemplating purchasing one soon.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    Are you also interested in highlighting projects for the exterior of the home? I could pay you for your time to do this.

    I believe I may have a DIY remodeling eco-friendly client interested in paying you for some product exposure. They are open to advertorials, tutorials, sitewide text links, or even having you post a product review (for a small fee if needed) for the following:

    * Polywood - eco friendly outdoor furniture (made from recycled milk jugs)
    * Underdeck - adds usable storage underneath a high level deck or 2nd story deck
    * Tiger Claw Fasteners - hidden deck fasteners that prevent any appearance of nails in a deck, or nails to get caught on.

    Let me know what options exist and if interested. I will be more than happy to reveal the url of the company interested in your blog once contacted. Look forward to hearing back from you. I may also have another client with possibilities for you.

    Sincerely,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts 交友平台

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. 約會

    ReplyDelete