Monday, November 30, 2009

Purple & Grey...my new favorite colors?

Based on the current trend in my closet, I think purple and grey have outshined blues and browns as my new go-to colors.  I've seen lots of posts about how grey is the new black, which is funny because I painted 2 rooms of my house a beautiful light grey before I picked up on this trend.  It's pretty true though - grey is a wonderful background and can really help make other colors pop.  In addition, there are so many shades of grey to choose from, as opposed to black.

Some items I'd put on my wishlist include:


reclaimed wool sweater brooch from Etsy seller thejunebride


funky purple belt from Anthropologie



The "Carrie" necklace from Etsy seller erinkeys


Elizabeth & James dress from Shopbop


funky vintage-style candle from Etsy seller Madhatterspottery

1 comment: