Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pretty pillowcases - Peacock Alley

One Kings Lane is an online sales site, simliar to Gilt and Haute Look, but specfically focused on home goods.  They have some pretty awesome sales - I've seen great finds from Vera Wang and Kate Spade (which sell out quick), but they also have other well-known and established brands in the design world.  Most of these items would be out of my reach financially, but through online sample sales, I'm able to find items that fit my budget...hooray!

Take for example, these beautiful pillows from Peacock Alley:




all images courtesy of One Kings Lane

They'd actually be quite lovely in a baby room on a rocking chair or small sofa, as an alternative to a regular bed. 

If you'd like to become a member of One Kings Lane, let me know and I'll be happy to forward an invitation email to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment